Most smartphones these days come with inbuilt memory. Companies have stopped providing memory card slots. People these days are using so many applications that their space is getting full quickly. Not only applications are there, but there are photos and videos too. Other kinds of data are also present in smartphones these days. Thus, people always take help online. But the problem is that the majority of the people think that their data will get leaked out if they store their data online. And this problem happens with most of the third-party apps present either in the Google play store or in-app store of iOS.
You will be very surprised to know that apps will keep your data secure online. Let’s discuss the top 10 online apps you can use to Keep Your Data Secure Online.
- Dropbox is a top-rated app used by people who have a lot of data and less space. Mainly this app is used by businessmen who do much work over the internet. This app provides the users with 2GB of space, and it can move up to 16GB. You can store any data in this app, from university assignment help samples to video songs and clips. The app is straightforward to use and has a basic UI. So the new users will not have to face issues while using this app. The only problem with this app is that it is only available for Android.
- IDrive – From the name, you may think that this app is solely made for apple users. But no, this app is made for Android users only. This is one of the majorly used cloud apps too Keep Your Data Secure Online. In this app, you can store your contacts, photos, and important dates on calendars. Every user gets a free store of 5GB. If they upgrade, they will get more than 100 GB of space. This service of this app works like a computer backup. So if you store any data on your computer, you can keep it on that app too. One pro tip for storing videos is to compress the video and then store it. In that way, it will take less space, and you will store more data. You can also pay for assignments and store your assignments samples in this app.
- Amazon cloud drive – Amazon came up with this app. This app supports uploading photographs, and mainly the users use them to upload this only. If you are a reader, you can store your ebooks from Amazon. This app is free to some extent. This app provides 5GB of BMP, JGP, BIM, and GIF storage for free users. One more thing for Amazon cloud drive users. MP3 files purchased from Amazon are not counted within the storage limit of this app. After many good things, one best thing about this app is that it is available for Android and iOS.
- One drive – Android users always look for longevity. One drive comes from the house of Microsoft. Users like to stick around this app for a while. It is ideal for people who use Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint, and other official office applications. For Office apps, this app provides more support and storage. Users of this app are granted 7 GB of storage. With this 7GB, they can store photos, videos, songs, and other kinds of data. Besides the typical applications, users can also keep excel sheets, google docs downloads, and much more.
- Google Drive – Google is the first name users prefer regarding innovation and technology. Google Drive is constantly improving its features and service. The best thing about Google Drive is that many other companies are also associated with this application. Google collaborated with this application to ensure that they could provide the best services to their customers. Other companies related to Google are working with Docs and Gmail. Every user gets 15 GB of storage. This is one of the best applications which can be used to Keep Your Data Secure Online. It comes with google security, and that is why you can use it without worrying about losing your data. Google security comes with high standards, and you can rely on it.
- Verizon cloud storage – You can even use it to Keep Your Data Secure Online. Users with the initial plan can store data up to 5GB. Later on, they can update that with 1TB of data. You can keep this as an extra. When the other storage applications are full, you can use this application.
- Mega – Previously, we used to use Mega only for sharing files. Now, the application provides 50 GB of free space. It is really what any user can wish for. It lets you store files in MP3, MP4, AVI, and more formats. You can also store data like photos, videos, and other confidential data. One more best thing about this app is that you will not have to open the app while uploading. While uploading photos and videos in this application, you can upload them directly from the gallery. This app is not ideal for people who store small amounts of data. Rather this app would be suitable for business people as they have to store many files.
- Mediafire – Among all the discussed apps, this app probably offers the best to its users. 50 GB of space this app provides to its users for free. It gets upgraded to 50 GB if you spend money. There is one condition to use this app. That is, one single file should not exceed 200MB.
As you may have noticed, every storage app has its plus points. For example, some give you the best security, while others can carefully store excel and other sheets. In addition, some storage apps are ideal for students, and some are ideal for business people. So, choose accordingly.
William Smith is a professional app developer. He has developed many apps and also one for online storage. William Smith also provides Dissertation help via Dissertationproviders.co.uk. He also has an interest in novels and technology.