The mobile app development market has blossomed to a great extent in recent times, which has made hiring mobile app developers an important aspect for most organizations. The industry will have hit 228 billion downloads by the end of 2022, with surveys and studies showing that this number is only going to grow at an exponential rate.
So when you are hiring mobile app developers, there are quite a few methods via which you can approach the task. In this article, we will be looking at some of the most viable ways for you to hire Indian app developers for your custom mobile app development in India.
How to hire mobile app Developers: options you can pursue
There are a number of ways in which you can go about the hiring process of mobile app developers for your organization. There are four different options that we will be talking about in this article.
1. Hire freelance app developers
This is easily the first thing that most organizations will look for if they are to hire an app developer. There are a number of reasons for this. Not only will you be able to work with talent from all over the world, but a freelance app developer will charge you considerably less than what an in-house developer would cost your company.
But there are quite a few drawbacks to working with freelancers as they are not bound by contractual regulations like your in-house employees. They are also likely to abandon your project if differences arise in the field of work.
- Hiring a freelancer is cost-effective.
- A number of freelancers are readily available for hire across a number of reputed platforms.
- You get to work with a diverse pool of developers, each with their distinguishable skill set.
- There is a possibility of facing language barriers.
- Time differences and other factors make them rather difficult entities to manage.
- There is a high chance of freelancers abandoning your project if their demands are not met.
2. Assemble your own in-house team of developers.
If you have the resources to hire an in-house team of developers, by all means, you should go for it. This will streamline communication and optimize the performance of the team, as everybody will be working under the same roof. Plus, having an in-house team means you get to have full control over the process of development. So if there are any changes to be made, you can get them done in an instant.
However, it is not all roses and flowers when you pick this option. An in-house team will cost you a huge chunk of your budget in salaries, office space, equipment, and maintenance of the same. So, it is a dual-edged sword. Be sure to wield it at your own risk.
- Absolute control over the team, which ensures easy management of projects.
- Zero communication gap.
- The hiring process is drawn out and challenging.
- There is always a chance of bigger organizations poaching your candidates with more money and perks.
- Huge expenses on your behalf to maintain the team.
- You will need a proper manager with elite management skills to run the team.
3. Outsource to an outsourcing partner
This is by far the most viable solution when it comes to hiring mobile app developers. If you are looking to create an app for your organization, one of the easiest solutions is to outsource the task to a reliable IT outsourcing company.
Time differences and language barriers might play a pivotal role in the process. As it is an outsourcing company, you would have to outline your entire roadmap clearly so as to ensure there is no confusion and you actually end up getting what you want instead of paying for the services only to receive an app that is nowhere near what you wanted in the first place.
- Highly cost-effective.
- Diverse choice of outsourcing partners specializing in different aspects of app development.
- Zero management is required from your end.
- Faster start of the project and hence faster deliveries.
- You can avail literally any tech expertise you require.
- Language barriers and time zone differences might hamper the project.
- You will have to wait for changes that you want to be implemented.
4. Augmentation of staff
This is another solution that is slightly off the beaten track. While not many organizations opt for this, you can give it a shot if it fits your purpose. Basically you can hire developers either on a contractual basis or a permanent basis, given your requirement. Basically, you will be adding members to your team with the skills that your team lacks. Essentially, you will be hiring an outsourcing partner for a period of time based on your requirements. This resource will be an integral part of your app development process.
This method is especially helpful if you require a wide range of skills for the development of complex applications.
- Efficient and quick app development.
- You can get developers with project-specific knowledge.
- Cost effective.
- Complex products will perform cost creep in your entire budget.
- This is not viable for full-time positions
- You have to be dependent on the vendor for crucial pieces of development.
- Onboarding and management issues are a possibility.
If you are looking to hire mobile app developers from India, you have come to the right place. Contact us today to start the process of mobile app development outsourcing to India. If you wish to learn more about this, feel free to contact us today. We would be happy to help you out with any confusion or queries that you might have regarding the entire procedure.
Check out: 4 Steps to Hire a Mobile App Developer