If you are an Instagram user or want to become a pro, this blog is for you. If you are using Instagram, then you must be familiar with Reels. After the updates of two years ago, we know algorithms now give more importance to reels. Reels are the perfect competition for Tiktok videos. Instagram has provided a platform to those who want to make Tiktok version videos on Instagram. You can also buy reels views and boost your Instagram.
What are reels?
Reels are the best way to get the highest views on Instagram. However, you should know what a reel is. A reel is a 90-second-long video you can create on Instagram. You can make fun videos or even do challenges on Instagram. Moreover, Instagram provides many fun options to add to your reels. You can add filters, stickers, background, music and captions.
Furthermore, Instagram suggests popular music and reels related to the content you are interested in. You can add different clips or a single 90-second clip to make a reel. Reels have become an essential part of Instagram after 2020.
Reels are videos that you can post in your feed. Therefore, it won’t disappear from the feed after 24 hours. Instagram algorithms favour reels more than photos. Therefore, to get more audience, engagement and reach, you have to upload reels and echte Instagram follower kaufen. There is a reel icon on an Instagram app on your feed. You can use it to discover fun videos to watch. These videos are filtered according to your likes and dislikes.
However, one should know how to make Instagram reels. To get a higher reach, you have to create interactive reels. If you don’t know how to make reels, don’t worry; this blog will teach you how to make reels.
How to make Instagram reels?
No worries if you want to make reels but don’t know the process. Follow these easy steps to make reels for your feed.
- Launch your Instagram app and log in to your account.
- Tap on the plus icon on the upper right side of your feed.
- Select the Reel option, or swipe to the left of your feed.
- There are two options for uploading Reels on Instagram.
- First: You can upload clips and photos from the gallery.
- Second: You can record video clips using the Instagram camera.
- Here you have multiple options to choose from:
- Reels can be made of 15, 30, 60 and 90 seconds. If you want to make a 90 seconds video, you cannot make it directly. There will be multiple clips that will make up to 90 seconds.
- If you have started a hands-free recording, tap on the recorder button to end.
- Then you will see Align option to arrange your clips according to your desire. You can also trim and delete your clips from the Edit clips option. The option will appear in the lower left corner.
In step 3, you can edit your Reel using different features.
There is a built-in Reel Editor that you can use to add stickers, polls, drawings, filters and music.
These are the option you will see on the screen:
- Audio: This is the option to add music to backgrounds. You can use music from the Instagram library, or you can also add music from your device. You can select the part of the music you want to play.
- Length: Length is the option you can use to adjust the size of your Reel. It depends on how long you want your Reels, such as 15, 30, 60 or 90 seconds.
- Speed: You can adjust the speed of your Reel by using this feature. You can increase speed or even slow down the speed of your Reel.
- Layout: You can use the Layout option to record more clips and adjust the frame.
- Timer: The timer enables you to make videos and set a timer before recording.
- Dual: Dual option allows you to make videos from the rear and front cameras at the same time.
- Align: This option is helpful as it allows you to line up the clips.
Now you are free to add modern music using the music icon, and you can also add voiceovers.
You will also see a download option indicated by a down arrow on top. You can use it to download reels in your gallery to watch them later.
Now you are ready to go to step 4, which is Reels Settings
- You can Edit your Reel cover. Choose either from the clip or add a photo from the Camera.
- Add interactive captions.
- Tag people in your Reel.
- Tag the location and hashtags.
- You can Enable Facebook recommendations, so people on Facebook can watch your Reels on Facebook.
- You can also rename your audio name.
- Choose whether you want or not to post the Reel in your feed too. If you want to avoid the Reel will only appear on the Reel tab but not in the feed.
- Once you have selected all the settings, tap on the share button.
- You can also use Schedule Post timing to post the Reel some other time.