Since its foundation in 2007, Magento trends has come a long way from transformation and development, becoming the most successful and technologically advanced platform for creating and developing online stores. Representative offices of the company are located in all major cities of the world. Even though there are many platforms for creating an online store on the web, Magento allows you to create a reliable solution for large projects with high traffic, extensive infrastructure, and good ambitions. ecommerce development company, offers its clients the best terms of cooperation.
Software products created on the Magento platform are distinguished by high functionality, attractive appearance, and stable operation. The module operates based on the Zend Framework with open source technology and PHP syntax. Magento makes it easy to make editorial changes, adapt to different software environments, and scale-like any open-source product.
Unlike a typical cms system, Magento positions itself as a multifunctional platform with a lot of integrated services and features:
- Modern tools for search engine optimization.
- Marketing services to increase sales and customer loyalty to the product.
- Numerous payment terminals, software modules, and feedback forms can be used to increase the product’s attractiveness.
- Numerous formats for designing product and content cards.
- Services: email newsletters, notifications, chatbots, reminders, calendars, incoming ticket management system, etc.
- Modules for organizing information: sorting clients into groups, labeling clients according to individual parameters, creating lists, property attributes.
- The flexibility and versatility of the system allow you to quickly and easily customize the appearance of the online store manage products, groups, users, accounts. You can also quickly edit content, prices, and the structural layout of pages.
In the vastness of the network, you can find answers to most questions about using this platform. The vast community, service support, and popularity of Magento trends in many parts of the world provide free access to the required information. You can read Risk Management When Migerating from Magento 1 to 2
Modern Magento Trends and envelopment With the development of modern technologies, every business owner strives to increase competitiveness. The Magento team offers its clients innovative solutions in the e-commerce platform segment. In the cycle of constant updates, new versions, and technological changes, Magento defines the trends of the future and strives to live up to the image of a high-tech and modern platform. Among the leading indicators of global changes are the following:
• Mobile platforms. Research shows that PCs and laptops are being used less and less for online shopping. In the world of social networks, mobile gadgets are becoming a clear trend. In this concept, the Magento team provides users with a platform for adapting an online store to a mobile version. Each site owner can create a duplicate for mobile gadgets before the official release.
- Voice search: The reality is that AI technologies will increase their presence in the online shopping service segment. It is easier and more accessible for users to use voice commands than to type manually. In addition, modern translators make it easy to translate a phrase into the desired language.
- Chatbots: A valuable system for the digital society, with a quick response to an incoming request. With a chatbot, the user will be able to get an answer to the question posed immediately. If bots were associated with slow work and incorrect search results a decade ago, today, these systems can provide high-quality advice to the client, answer questions, and connect the client with a genuine support service.
In the future, the role of artificial intelligence in online trading will only grow, as automated systems can process vast amounts of data, learn, and develop without an operator’s participation.
Check out: Risk Management When Migerating from Magento 1 to 2