The Yahoo email service is deemed as one of the best around the globe. Its state-of-the-art features and filters make it the best pick for users. You can easily get started by setting up the Yahoo mail server settings, including selecting the account type with the Yahoo mail POP3 settings or with Yahoo mail IMAP settings.
Once you have configured these, you will have to configure the Yahoo SMTP server settings, and then you are good to go. In today’s blog, we will be talking about the problems faced by Yahoo mail users and the simple ways to resolve this easily.
But before we begin, let us talk about some of the more commonly occurring issues that Yahoo users face.
Commonly faced Yahoo sign-in issues.
- I cannot log in to Yahoo mail.
- Yahoo Mail is not working.
- You cannot log in to mobile devices.
- Yahoo account is not loading.
- Unable to sign in from a new location
- Sending and receiving emails issue with Yahoo
- You get locked out of your Yahoo account.
- The entered username is incorrect.
Steps to Fix Can’t Sign in to Yahoo Mail Error
- Checking the internet connection- One of the most important factors you need to ensure is that you have a strong and stable internet connection. You will never be able to access your email account unless you have a good internet connection, so in case you face this problem, fix it before you start looking for other errors.
- Checking the server- Always ensure that the servers of Yahoo are up and running before you try to log in to your mail account. If the servers are down, you can only wait until they are back up online. You can check the status of the servers of Yahoo using third-party websites like the down detector since Yahoo does not have a public page.
- Incorrect login credentials- This is one of the common errors which restricts the user from accessing their email account. You should always check your username and your mail password twice before you press the login button. If you do not remember your mail password, you can easily recover it using the Yahoo sign-in helper. All you have to do is to enter the recovery information, and you’re good to go.
- The account was hacked – This may come off as a surprise, but it is quite common for users to lose their account at a hacker’s hands. Once the hacker has changed your password, you would never access your mail account ever. The only way to get your account back is to use the recovery information to reset your email password.
- The account got locked- You may get locked out of your mail account if you enter the wrong login details one too many times. This happens because the platform thinks of you as a spammer or someone else trying to access the mail account of that user. You can easily get your mail account back by waiting for a total of 12 hours, or you can submit an appeal to get your account back.
- You can also try to use other troubleshooting methods in case the ones mentioned above do not work.
- You can try to switch the web browser to see if the previous one was compatible or not. It would help if you also made sure that you are using the latest version of the browser.
- You always need to update your login info if you have updated your login password and log in using the saved password method. You can also try to log in using the manual method in case this does not work.
- You will need to enter the Yahoo account key after the password to activate the two-step verification method.
These are some of the additional methods that you can use to fix this error.
For more info, you may contact Yahoo help and support centre
Check out: The Cheapest VPNs On The Internet In 2021