Facebook has always been a hacker’s choice. Because Facebook contains lots of personal information about its users, they put their personal information on their own, like posts, images, videos, and other personal information in their “Facebook profile.” Hackers always target social media like Facebook to access PEOPLE’S personal information. Facebook has login information, including name, location, and device. However, Facebook does not notify any user of login alerts automatically” until they turn on this feature.
To receive the notification about login alerts. Follow the steps below. Follow these steps if you are using the website on a PC browser.
- Open Facebook on your PC using the browser.
- Click on the menu from the top right “down-arrow” button.
- Drop-down and Click on settings and then “security and Login” option.
- Under the “security and login,” find the option “Get alerts about unrecognised login.”
- Under all sections, check the option “Get Notifications” and click to save changes.
Follow these steps if you are using a smartphone Facebook app.
- Open Facebook on your smartphone app.
- Click on three horizontal dots from the top right corner.
- Find out the “settings and Privacy” option.
- Then click on Settings go to the “security and Login” option.
- Under the “Sending up extra security” tab: click on “Get alerts about unrecognised logins.”
- Click on each option: email, messenger, and notifications, and confirm the checkbox to get the notification about login alerts.
Facebook users have the option to reauthorized a few known devices. This option allows users to review a list of “known devices” for which users don’t need a login code to access their “Facebook account.”
Check out: How to Do Verizon.net Email Login – Complete Login Guide
To set up this option got to the “two-factor Authentication” menu and click on “Authorised Logins.” Select the device to reauthorized and save the changes.