Snapchat is one of the world’s top popular social media apps. Snapchat contains 347 million active users (MAU) worldwide. The more interesting fact is the app updates its feature timely according to its user’s requirements. So, it engages its users with the app in order that nobody gets bored with the app. Pin someone on Snapchat is also an exciting feature of the app. Some users want to never miss a snap from their close ones or best friends. So, users give priority by pinning their conversation. Furthermore, if you want to Unpin Someone on snapchat, you can easily Unpin Someone on snapchat on your device. Read this blog till the end to learn about easy and quick steps.
What does Unpin Someone Mean on Snapchat?
Unpinning any of your fellow snap chatter means that their conversation will no longer be seen on the top of the chat section or the specific person is not your priority anymore. It also means that you pinned the wrong person and now want to pin a new conversation by unpinning the person. Additionally, you have lots of people which you can pin. But the app was recently allocated to pin only 3 persons at a time. You can’t pin more than 3 people. To pin more than three people you need to unpin a user first and then pin a new one.
How do You Unpin Someone on Snapchat on an Android device?
If you want to unpin a person from your chat list, you can quickly do this on your Android device. There are two methods to unpin a user.
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Tap on the chat section icon from the left side of the camera.
- Press and hold on to your friend’s chat section, which you want to unpin.
- From the bottom-up menu, tap on the “chat settings” option.
- Tap on the “unpin conversation”.
- Head over to the Snapchat app.
- Tap on the chat icon from the leftmost side of your screen.
- Next, tap on any of three friends’ usernames. A chat box will open.
- Tap on its name from the upper. Your friend’s profile page will open.
- Now tap on three dots from the upper right corner.
- Tap on the “chat settings” option from the bottom-up menu.
- Next, tap on the “unpin conversation.”
Now, you will see your friend is unpinned from the top of the chat section.
How to unpin someone on Snapchat on an iOS device?
If you’re using Snapchat on your iPhone, iPad, or tablet device, you can easily unpin your friend. Here’s how you can unpin your friend by following two different methods. Just follow the easy steps which are listed below,
- Launch the Snapchat app on your iPhone device.
- Tap on the chat icon area. Your Friends chat list will open.
- Press and hold on to the username of any of your friends from the three pinned chats.
- Next, your friend’s chat box will appear.
- On this chat, tap on your friend’s username from the upper bar.
- Next, from the upper right corner, tap on the three dots.
- Next, tap on the “more” option from the bottom-up menu.
- Next, tap on the “unpin conversation” option.
- Run the Snapchat app on your iOS device and log in to the app with your login credentials.
- Tap on the chat icon.
- Long press on any one pinned snap chatter in your friend list.
- Next, a bottom-up menu will appear and select the “more” option from the menu.
- Next, tap on the “unpin conversation” option from the menu.
Now you can see your pinned friend username is missing from the top of your chat section.
How to Unpin Someone Who Blocked You
Because Snapchat only allows for a maximum of three pins, you might need to unpin someone. Otherwise, you should unpin the Snapchat user who blocked you. Not to worry! It’s straightforward to unpin a user on Snapchat; the steps are listed below. Just go through each one.
- Locate the pinned person on your phone’s screen by opening the Snapchat app.
- Then, long press the chat conversation or person you want to pin.
- You can select the “More” option from the pop-up window on the following page.
- Select the option to “unpin discussion” next.
That individual will now be released. You can follow the same steps to unpin a different buddy if you so choose.
If you’re new to Snapchat, we hope you now fully understand how to easily unpin someone on Snapchat on both an iPhone and an Android phone. If you find this helpful information, please spread the word on social media about it to your friends, family, and other loved ones so they can also benefit from it. To download Snapchat videos on your device, you can take advantage of this free online Snapchat video downloader tool. This free online Snapchat story downloader is easy to use and run.