Let us look at the devices that help us understand the world’s languages. Picking the perfect voice translator device is not an easy task. Too many brands, such as Travis Touch Plus Voice Translator Device, Pocketalk, ili, WT2 Plus, and Muama Enence, claiming the best results and reliability.
What should we consider first? Right now, there are the top five brands that offering their particular devices for voice translation. All of them have unique features to review one of the most popular portable translators for business or travel. The User Manuals in 9 different languages are also available at the end of this article.
A convenient second-generation pocket voice translator is designed for two-way conversations between business partners, strangers, or travelers. One hundred five international languages online and seven languages are available without an Internet connection with limited translations, essential words, and phrases.
Travis’s AI technology uses 14 different translation engines, including Google Translate, to deliver the most accurate translations for every language. Travis touch plus’s dual noise-canceling microphones and top-quality speakers allow outdoor conversation, on the move, as well as in noisy conditions.
Travis Touch Voice Translator Device works exceptionally well for 12 more hours without recharging, plus approximately the same amount converts a week with periodic translations when traveling. Travis Touch Plus is a standalone device and doesn’t need a mobile phone (like SSK Smart voice Translator) or any extra app to connect to translate.
- It supports about 115 international languages that make it one of the most perfect and real-time translators on the market.
- Two-way face to face translation
- Dual microphones with noise-cancellation
- Works online (SIM Card or WiFi) and offline with limited translations, essential words, and phrases
- Hotspot features to share the internet connection with approximately 11 devices.
- Ability to change the language with simple Voice commands.
- Reliable and Long-lasting battery with up to a week time of standard usage
- It supports wireless charging.
- Add-on Travis Teacher is also available to learn languages.
- No pre-installed mobile data.
- Only available in 2 colors (Black and White)
Travis Touch Plus Voice Translator Device Brief Specifications
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 4G LTE (Free Global Data SIM).
- Online: 115 Languages,
- BATTERY & PORTS: 2500mAh, Micro USB Port, Qi Wireless Charging.
- SCREEN: 2.4 Inch Touch Screen.
- MICROPHONE: 2x Noise Cancelling.