Screen Recording Software is one of the most appreciated business tools available, even though they are one of the most important fundamental tools any company should have. They can be successfully used for a wide range of business purposes, the majority of which are so critical that it’s a surprise why so few people recognize their value. What’s even best is that certain screen recorder software is even free, so you don’t even have to pay for a license.
What is iTop Screen Recorder?
iTop VPN has released a free utility program called iTop Screen Recorder. As the name implies, this software allows you to record any screen activity. Any section of your screen can be recorded. Not only that, but you can also record your webcam and audio simultaneously.
iTop Screen Recorder has a built-in video editor, unlike other screen recorders. You can use this to trim, cut, and split captured video. You can also record with or without a watermark. Furthermore, your recording has no duration limit.
Reasons to Use iTop Screen Recording Software
These are just a few of the benefits of having a desktop recorder on hand.
- System instructions for using certain software.
- Create a tutorial for anything on a computer, such as digital drawing or gaming.
- Quickly save a video that you previously released online.
- Record live presentations or meetings.
- Save a class you completed online so that you can watch it again.
Features of iTop Screen Recorder
- iTop Screen Recorder is a modest, simple screen recorder that allows you to capture the activity on your desktop computer.
- The program allows you to capture high-resolution films, including 4K, for a complete screen, a window, or a specific region.
- The app can concurrently record with or without audio from your microphone or speaker. It may also add a camera overlay to your movies. It also can record 2D and 3D games. It also contains a primitive video editor that allows you to trim, chop, and split the collected videos. It leverages GPU hardware acceleration to improve video recording and editing efficiency and stability, even though it is a small screen recorder.
- It allows you to post your videos immediately to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitch, among other online video networks.
Advantages of iTop Screen Recorder Software
There are numerous advantages to utilizing iTop as a screen recorder, as it is one of the most user-friendly software solutions for computer screen recording. Its basic features should also be plenty to get you started.
- Simple, straightforward user experience
- Adaptable for the novice or advanced users
- Advanced software may be used to alter a wide range of file formats, and they can be posted to almost any website.
- There are no advertisements.
- Software for video editing is included.
- Toolbars and modifier keys allow you complete control over your work when you’re on the go.
Disadvantages of iTop Screen Recorder Software
Although the video screen recorder has many benefits, it also has some drawbacks. The majority of the drawbacks originate from the software’s simplicity. As a result, there are some limitations, although workarounds are always available.
- Video editing features are limited.
- Mouse click and highlighter features are limited.
- Watermark features are only accessible in Pro.
- You can’t upload a watermark picture; only Windows is supported.
Record Zoom Videos
However, some recorders merely record images without audio, which is ineffective. You may record both voice and images on Zoom using iTop Screen Recorder. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to record zoom meetings effortlessly.
- From the iTop website, download iTop Screen Recorder for Windows.
- Open the recorder after joining a Zoom meeting or conversation.
- Choose whether you want to record full screen or a specific section.
- To begin recording, press F9 or click “REC.” Both the audio and the photos will be recorded.
- Click the red button to end the recording and save the video.
- To see the videos, go to the Video List. In the local file, you can then preview, change, or view it.
iTop Screen Recorder is an excellent screen recorder for anyone who needs quick and easy screen capture, basic video editing, and fast uploading to popular online video platforms. With the inherent audio feature, the iTop screen recorder is free. There are no restrictions on using the full-featured video recording program. On the other hand, it is a simple platform for generating captivating videos and quick post-recording editing.
You can use the Webcam and Screen for presentations, tutorials, and educational reasons. However, the user will have the option of recording it separately. The company is focused on meeting the needs of its customers, and the entire team is working on releasing this new feature in the program.
Check out: 5 Reasons Why VPNs are not Safe in 2021