QuickBooks is the accounting software that provides tools to manage the business’s customers, vendors, clients, inventory, and finances. This software provides you with a one-stop solution to all the managerial problems related to the business’s income and expenses. You can use it to bill customers, pay bills, prepare reports and prepare taxes. The QuickBooks product line includes many solutions that work perfectly for everyone, from freelance or small businesses to mid-sized businesses.
Silent Features of QuickBooks
- Cloud Accounting: This feature lets you access your bank account and keeps your business managed and organized anywhere and from any device, computer, mobile, or tablet.
- Invoicing: With the help of this software, you can create your custom and professional invoices providing all the details about a sale or products, including the quantities, costs, and any special terms.
- Online Banking: This software also keeps a record of all your transactions and payments and automatically updates all the bank statements.
- Accounting Reports: The very best feature of this software is that it also provides all the accounting details and lets you know your business’s health with customizable reports and dashboards.
- Cash Flow Management: Through this software, you can pay bills of vendors due by making an entry of them. It also schedules recurring payments to save time.
Registering on QuickBooks
With the complex features mentioned, a question always arises in everybody’s mind that How to Register on Quickbooks is a straightforward task.
Following are the steps that will lead to complete your registration:
- Install QuickBooks desktop software according to your operating system.
- After successful installation, a window will appear stating, “Setup your Intuit Account.”
- The activation window in QuickBooks Desktop will allow you to either Log in to an existing account or create a new account.
- If you do not have an account, in the “Create Your User ID,” fill in the required information, and your account is all set.
- If you already have an account enter your User ID and password to begin the activation process.
At times, a situation arises when we need to reset or Change QuickBooks password to ensure full security. Here are the steps to change your user password for QuickBooks 2020:
- On the Company Login window, select the option of “I forgot my password.”
- Select an email from the list that will appear.
- Click Next.
- A token will be emailed to your selected email ID to reset your password.
- Enter the token from the email by the QuickBooks team.
- Enter your new password and confirm.
Different Type of Errors
Several errors can arise while using QuickBooks. Here are some common errors and their solutions.
QuickBooks Error Code 12 0
This error arises when you do not have permission from the administration to perform certain operations. This error commonly came into existence when there are issues while configuring your account during registrations. Go through the following steps to Fix Quickbooks error 12:
- Click the Start button on your windows.
- In the search box, type in “System Restore.”
- Choose System Restore from the options visible.
- Type in the administrative password.
- Follow through the steps to choose a restore point.
- Restart your computer, and you are all set to work again on QuickBooks.
2. QuickBooks Error Code 6000
This error, named quick book error code 6000, occurs when you try to open your company files. This error is usually followed by more numbers of 3 to 4 digits, and a message saying “you cannot open your company file” will be displayed.
3. QuickBooks Error Code 61
QuickBooks can arise due to several reasons. The first one of them can be damaged. QBW file or corrupted TLG or ND files. Malware and viruses in the QuickBooks software can also provoke error code 61. To fix the QuickBooks error, 61 steps are mentioned below:
- In the QuickBooks software fo to Files.
- Select Utilities and then click on “Rebuild Data.”
- A message will appear, asking you to backup your company files, click OK.
- Wait until the message “Rebuild has completed” is displayed and click OK.