Sometimes the Android users may face a problem downloading apps from the Google Play store. In these situations, the user gets random error messages whenever they try to download any app from Google Play Store. Perhaps, this is the most common error faced by Android users when trying to find an exciting game or app and get trapped with the “Pending” or downloading message under the download bar.
At that time, even after multiple tries and waiting for hours, the downloading process keeps showing the same error or message. This is a very annoying situation for Android users.
I will brief you on some steps and methods that, after following, you can get rid of this situation, and you will be able to resolve that kind of problem while downloading from the Google Play store.
- Before we go further to the solution, there are few facts that users need to check. Google Play store can download one app at the same time. If you try to download more than one app simultaneously, only one and very first clicked app will start downloading, and other apps will wait before the first one is completed. The other apps in the list will show the pending download. This situation is normal, and no need to be worried.
- You also need to make sure that you have no internet connectivity problem and your internet is working correctly.
- Google Play Store downloads the more prominent size apps and games only with the Wi-Fi, so make sure to uncheck the “Download over the “Wi-Fi” option after clicking on the download button.
After ensuring all of the above options, if you cannot download the required app from the Google Play store, try to solve your problem with the below steps.
- First of all, remove your Google Account from the “Account Section” in your Smartphone and add it again.
- Open the Settings in the app and tap on the “Apps or Applications” option.
Search for Google Play Store App and tap on it
- Now, find the “clear cache” and clear data option.
- Go to the “Accounts” section and remove the Google Account.
- Now, Restart your Smartphone and add Google Account again.
After all of the above steps, go to the Google Play Store and download your required Game or app.