Some people always had a problem remembering names in their contact list, especially when they meet somebody out of context. Memory is the most challenging factor, and some peoples always try to attach the contact name with face in their smartphones contact list.
, for example, think about the embarrassment and the situation like that, when somebody from the previous job (or might be engaged in some dealing) suddenly appears at a friend’s get-together-party or any other event like that, and you spend the next some hours trying to recognize their name.
Several smartphone apps claim to be able to help in saving names with faces. I tried many apps but did not observe any reasonable and decent app for my smartphone. Nevertheless, you can find one app named “Google Photos” that can assist and refresh your memory.
“Google photos” is an intelligent app that can automatically collect your photos together in many different groups and categories. The one category, called “People,” can associate every person’s photos who appear in your collection; by selecting one of them, you might find all the photos presenting that person.
Although it’s a time-consuming process as you have to label the individuals in your collection somehow, it’s a handy app to complete your homework once.
I will share a quick how-to with you guys if you need help to use this app properly.
- Through the main “Google Photos page,” click inside the search field on the top.
- Those who have various photos with people in them will see a horizontal strip with small-sized photos. Tap on the arrow. This will brings you to the People page.
- Now you might have rows of square images featuring different persons. The reason is, “Google Photos” collects together the images of identical persons and selects one of them as a representative photo.
- Choose anyone you would like to recognize. You will be thrilled to see all the images that Google Photos has made the decision and included that person, search for a link titled “Add a name” on that page.
- Pick the link and start typing. The contact list should come up, enabling you to pick the specific person’s name if that already exists in your contact list. Either, you can type in the name.
- Now, any time you return to the People page, the specific person’s face will likely be tagged with their name.
I know it’s a long procedure to inline your contacts with their photos, but you will feel quite comfortable finding or recognizing someone in the future.
Sometimes it could also happen with you see that the Photos get it wrong. In that case, you can easily delete a photo from someone’s page.